Plum and Clementine Jam
Recipe type: Jam
- 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) stoned plums
- 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) sugar
- 2 clementines
- Place the stoned plums in a preserving pan.
- Add the juice of the clementines
- Finely grate the peel of both clementines and add to the pan.
- Heat gently, and stir until the plums are pulpy and well cooked.
- Add the sugar and slowly increase the heat, stirring well to make sure that all the sugar is dissolved before boiling point is reached.
- Bring to the boil and keep boiling until setting point is reached.
- Transfer to warmed and sterile jars, then seal well.