Runny Raspberry Jam
Recipe type: Jam
- 1.25 kg (2lb 12oz) raspberries
- 1.5 kg (3lb 5oz) sugar
- Do not wash the raspberries.
- Bring the fruit gently to the boil without any added water, then boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
- Warm the sugar. Draw the pan off the heat, add the warmed sugar, then stir well over low heat until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, skim quickly, pot at once, cover, and label.
- Note This jam does not set firmly.