Strawberry and Raspberry Jam
Recipe type: Jam
- 1kg (2lb 3oz) raspberries
- 0.5kg (1lb 2oz) strawberries
- 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) sugar
- Place all the berries in a pan.
- Cook over a gentle heat until the juice flows. Crush the berries for a smooth jam, leave them alone for a more chunky one.
- Add the sugar and slowly bring to the boil, making sure all the sugar has dissolved before reaching boiling point.
- Continue to boil until setting point is reached.
- Transfer into sterile and warmed jars.
- Seal well.