Raspberry and Loganberry Jam
Recipe type: Jam
- Loganberries and raspberries with a combined weight of 2kg (4lbs 7oz)
- 2kg (4lb 7oz) granulated sugar
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 400ml (2/3 pint) water
- Cook the berries and the lemon juice and water over a low heat until the berries form a soft slush.
- Sieve to remove the seeds if you prefer a seedless jam.
- Add the sugar slowly, stirring to ensure that all the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil and boil hard until setting point is reached.
- Pour into warm, sterile jars and seal immediately.